Labourer/Trades Helper (Term Position)
The Gander International Airport Authority Inc. has a requirement for a labourer this winter season. This is a temporary position commencing November 29, 2019 and ending April 15, 2020.
The hours of work will be 8am to 4:30pm for the dayshift and 8pm to 4:30am for the nightshift, Monday to Friday. This is subject to rescheduling depending on operational requirements.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Supervisor of Field Mobile Maintenance.
- Candidates must hold or be able to obtain a transportation security clearance
- Candidates must hold a valid Class 5 drivers license
- Candidates must supply their high school diploma or equivalent
- Familiarity with heavy equipment and/or snow and ice control will be a definite asset
- The successful candidate must be able to successfully pass the Health Canada medical
- Salary and benefits will be as per the current collective agreement for term employees.
The Authority reserves the right to withdraw this staffing position at any time prior to the commencement date noted above.
Applications must be received on or before November 15, 2019 and addressed to the Supervisor of Human Resources quoting Competition #GIAA/LA-1000.
Gander International Airport Authority
P.O. Box 400
Gander, NL A1V 1W8